Friday, September 30, 2005

Timing.

It is amazing how God's timing works out. One day before Darin got sick again, Joel decided to withdrawal from school. It all works together just right.
I have been feeling alot of peace over the past few days. So many factors outside my control... all requiring full faith. My only choice.

So, I came to work today, while Joel is with Darin at Texas Children's Hospital. The director inquired about Darin, and recommended unpaid leave (FMLA). I told him it would be better if I could come in at least part of the week, so I could still have an income. He said, "I am not worried about the hours. Just come in as much as you can." The good thing about salary is that once I clock in, I get paid for the full day. So, I have permission now to work the amount that is best for our family. THANK YOU, GOD!

No comments: